The high throughput Lindr Kontakt 70/K two tap beer cooler is designed for the efficient cooling and dispensing of pub quality chilled beer, lager, cider or wine in professional settings. Ideal for mobile bars, overflow bars, festivals and any event where high volume. You can dispense two different beverages from two seperate kegs or connect one keg to both taps for maximum flexibility.
This model has the following features:
• - two taps for dispensing two different beverages.
• - a continuous cooling performance of up to 150 pints per hour.
• - equipped with a completely unique high quality system with a quiet inbuilt compressor meaning you do not need an external CO2 canister.
• - a modern, highly energy efficient chiller unit with 7 different temperature settings.
• - perfectly chilled beer within 5-8 minutes of switching the chiller on.
• - complete external construction of stainless steel to give a clean and aesthetic look.
• - two sturdy grab handles on the top of the unit for maximum portability.
• - all materials used meet the highest requirements for hygiene standards and guarantee a long working life of this cooler.
• - also includes a stainless steel drip tray.
|Built in compressor?||Yes|