The high throughput Lindr Kontakt 40/K profi two tap beer cooler is designed for the efficient cooling and dispensing of excellent chilled beer, lager, cider or wine in domestic or professional settings. Ideal for pubs, restaurants, overflow bars, bistros, home bars and parties of up to 120 guests. You can dispense two different beverages; connect one tap to a keg or key keg of lager and the other to a keg or key keg of prosecco or connect both taps to a single keg for maximum throughput.
This model has the following features:
• - two taps for dispensing two different beverages.
• - a continuous cooling performance of up to 85 pints per hour.
• - equipped with a completely unique high quality system with a quiet inbuilt compressor meaning you do not need an external CO2 canister.
• - pressure adjustable within the range of 1-3 bar with inbuilt manometer display.
• - a modern, highly energy efficient chiller unit with 7 different temperature settings.
• - perfectly chilled beer will be ready within 5-8 minutes after the cooler has been switched on.
• - complete external construction of stainless steel to give a clean and aesthetic look.
• - two sturdy grab handles on the top of the unit for maximum portability.
• - all materials used meet the highest requirements for hygiene standards and guarantee a long working life of this cooler.
• - also includes a stainless steel drip tray.
|Built in compressor?||Yes|