Get a personalised quote for you event
Reliable, high capacity Lindr beer chiller/dispensers are an invaluable way of generating extra revenue when additional pumps are required for short term events:
- Overflow bars
- Hog Roasts, barbecues and other outdoor events
- Cellar equipment breakdowns
- Shorter queues + happier customers = more profit
Want to serve draught beer/lager but don't have a cellar?
You don't need an expensive complex cellar to serve perfectly chilled draught beer, lager, cider, guinness or wines. A beautiful Lindr chiller dispenser is the answer:
- No CO2, external chillers or pipework to install
- LONG shelf life of product in the revolutionary Key-Keg (up to 4 months)
- Differentiate by offering great products from local micro-breweries in long life key kegs
Ultra fast, high capacity mass beverage dispensing:
Reliable, ultra high capacity Lindr beer chiller/dispensers are commonly used at Festivals across Europe:
- Up to 245 Pints per hour capacity from each unit
- Mains or generator powered
- No CO2 or external chillers, one self contained unit
- We can supply chiller/dispensing units only or with kegs
- We can work with your existing suppliers or provide a total mass-beverage bar with staff
- We can provide hot-swap out units to ensure availability
- A dedicated trained Project Manager allocated to your event
- Visit our Online Sister Company at www.FUNCTIONary.co.uk to learn how we can help you with your Festival or Sporting Event
How can we help make your day special?
We can help you with the bar arrangements for your wedding, Any location - indoor, outdoor, near a power supply or on the beach - we can cope. We can supply the whole bar including staff or simply supply the dispensing equipment and alcohol and let your guests run their own bar!. We will make arrangements to give you a call, visit you or you can visit us to discuss your requirements in full.
- Supply of beer chillers only or with kegs of alcohol
- A fully managed bar with staff
- A variety of options for charging
- Dedicated trained project manager for your beverage requirements
What information do we need from you?
Every wedding is different, but to get us on the way if you let us know the following when you request a quote we can make a start on things:
- Date and location of wedding and reception
- Number of guests - day and evening
- Chosen drink for toasts
- Time we can gain entry to set up,
- Free bar? Pay bar or set a behind the bar spend limit?