Shipping & Delivery.
We have a fixed delivery fee within Hampshire, Devon, Dorset, Essex, Wiltshire, Somerset, Berkshire, Surrey, West Sussex and Central London. If you are outside these areas, please ask for a quotation and we will be happy to help. We will deliver your chiller along with any beverages you have ordered and set everything up for you as well as give you instructions on how to change a keg. We also have instructional videos on our website. If you supply your own beverages please be sure to let us know in advance what you have bought so that we can supply the correct couplers for your products, different beers and ciders have different keg connectors, just to make life more interesting! You can of course visit our showroom near Southampton, Hampshire. Please call us to make an appointment.
- Fixed delivery charge across Hampshire, Devon, Dorset, Essex, Wiltshire, Somerset, Berkshire, Surrey, West Sussex and Central London.
- We deliver, set-up, test and show you how to use your chiller.
- We need you to ensure an adequate power supply is available for the unit(s) unless we are providing the generator.
Privacy & Security.
Our sole mission in life is to keep you happy and this includes not passing your details on to any third parties, no matter how interesting their products are. We do not hold any credit or debit card information, all our payments are handled by SagePay, so we can all be assured that they will keep your important information safe. Our website is protected by the very highest level of site security, we have an Extended Validation SSL Certificate (EVSSL) which required us to undergo a full organisational validation. This ensures the green address bar is associated with only the most trusted companies and we are proud to display the coveted Comodo TrustLogo.
- We never pass your details on to anyone else.
- We never hold any credit card details on our servers (SagePay looks after that), your other personal data is encrypted and secured as soon as it is entered.
- We have the very highest level of website security - the Comodo Extended Validation SSL - giving us the hard to get "green lock" on the address bar, you know you are safe with us.
Returns & Replacements.
All our chillers are less than a year old. We thoroughly check them before and during the delivery/set-up and always keep a spare unit on board in case of any problems. Should you experience any problems with your chiller we are available on the phone 24Hrs a day to answer any questions. Should you experience any problems with the alcohol supplied we will take the keg back to our supplier and arrange for them to investigate. We have to return the aluminium kegs to the supplier so any part-used kegs will have to be returned at the end of the hire. Full Kegs cannot be refunded unless we can arrange a sale or return with our supplier in advance of the hire - if you need a sale or return agreement please ask for a quote. It should not be a problem, it just depends on quantities etc. Key Kegs are recyclable and can be put into your standard recycling bin or we can take them for you.
- Our Chillers are under a year old, supplied in the UK and comply with all UK regulations.
- We will collect used and partly used kegs at the end of the rental period, full kegs (still sealed) cannot be refunded unless arranged with us previously.
- We are available 24 hours a day should you have any issues with your chiller(s) during your event.
We are believe that we are unique in that you can check availability and rent your chiller on-line, you can also choose from a wide selection of kegs of beer, lager, cider or PIMMS in our online store. We can also supply you with Prosecco and wine in Key Kegs as well as beers and lagers from a selection of Micro Breweries in Keg Kegs also.
- We can ONLY supply to persons aged 18 or above.
- Proof of age and identity will be requested on delivery.
- Delivery will be refused if there is no person over 18 available to sign for the delivery. Full Terms and Conditions are sent with your hire.
Payment, Pricing & Quotations.
All our online payments and debit/credit card payments are handled via SagePay - that way we all know everything is secure. We do not hold any debit or credit card details on our servers. Our pricing is transparent, we show the rental rates for each product on the site (except the large festival spec unit which has several configuration options). We can provide quotes for all types of events, please use the request quote button, fill in the details and we will email you a fully itemised quote which you can then accept or decline online. Quotations are valid for 14 days from the date of emailing. All our prices are inclusive of VAT at the prevailing rate.
- We are sure you will understand but we do have to hold a returnable deposit of £200 per hire, this is returned the day after the unit is collected assuming no damage or loss has occurred (full Terms & Conditions are emailed with your rental agreement at the checkout).
- We reserve the right to amend the prices shown on our website, this will not affect any existing rental agreements.
- Charges may apply if the unit(s) are not available for collection at the pre-agreed date and time (please see Terms and Conditions).
If you register when you place your order you can check on the status of your order at any time. Should you wish to make any changes, please give us a call on 0330 223 2545 and we can see of we can accommodate any required changes to your order. If you have any concerns please do not hesitate to contact us via email or phone and we will be happy to help.
Updating Account Information.
It is easy to create an account when you create a wish list, email an item to a friend or use the checkout. You can log-in to your account at the top of the page and update your personal details at any time.