Search results for 'beer'
King of Beers Budweiser is a medium-bodied, flavorful, crisp American-style lager. Our beer is golden in colour, with a subtle honey aroma and a trace of citrus, punctuated by notes of malt and noble hops. A perfectly balanced, full-flavoured lager. Known as "The King of Beers," Budweiser was first introduced by Adolphus Busch in 1876 and it's still brewed with the same high standards today, as it was then. Learn More£162.80
How can we help make your day special?
We can help you with the bar arrangements for your wedding, Any location - indoor, outdoor, near a power supply or on the beach - we can cope. We can supply the whole bar including staff or simply supply the dispensing equipment and alcohol and let your guests run their own bar!. We will make arrangements to give you a call, visit you or you can visit us to discuss your requirements in full.
- Supply of beer chillers only or with kegs of alcohol
- A fully managed bar with staff
- A variety of options for charging
- Dedicated trained project manager for your beverage requirements
What information do we need from you?
Every wedding is different, but to get us on the way if you let us know the following when you request a quote we can make a start on things:
- Date and location of wedding and reception
- Number of guests - day and evening
- Chosen drink for toasts
- Time we can gain entry to set up,
- Free bar? Pay bar or set a behind the bar spend limit?
Fantastic for home bars and parties or events on board your yacht.
Entry level single tap.
- One tap dispensing one beverage
- Up to 50 perfectly chilled draught pints per hour
- Built in compressor - no need for a CO2 canister
- Rapid chiller, start pouring within 5 minutes of switching on
Please note a delivery charge is applied at checkout.
Price shown INCLUDES VAT.£478.80
One hundred and fifty years ago the new bitter beer style, Pale Ale, was so popular that brewers had to import Californian hops to meet demand. Meantime London Pale Ale continues that tradition by combining lots of American Cascade and Centennial hops to give it a complex citrus aroma and buckets full of local Kentish Goldings to provide the bitterness that makes the style so refreshing. Together they conspire to assail the nose with a complex, heady mix of spearmint, grass and ‘hop sack’ aromas, fruity citrus flavours and a bitter finish that makes pale ale drinking a truly rewarding experience. Learn More£180.00