Search results for 'Curious brew'
Meantime Brew Master, Alastair Hook, has spent 20 years planning the quintessential English lager. His reasoning is simple.The great European lager brewers use very soft water and neutral yeasts to ensure that only the flavours of their locally grown malt and hops come to the fore. East Anglia is home to the world’s finest malting barley and Kent is home to some of the world’s best hops. Midway between the two, London is ideally placed to bring them together in a straightforward, clean, long-matured, unpasteurised lager, where all you can taste is malt and hop. Learn More£180.00
The perfect beer dispenser for parties and small events.
We deliver, set-up and collect. On time delivery guaranteed. All connectors and pipework supplied. FREE: 48 pint glass loan included in this rental. No deposit needed. Over-night rental available.
Please note a delivery/setup charge is applied at checkout. Don't forget we can supply your kegs of alcohol too, all included in the same delivery charge.
Please use the quote button to ask for long term rental rates.1 Day: £65.00 Extra Day £10.00
Next Available Date: 26/04/2017
Reliable, high capacity Lindr beer chiller/dispensers are an invaluable way of generating extra revenue when additional pumps are required for short term events:
- Overflow bars
- Hog Roasts, barbecues and other outdoor events
- Cellar equipment breakdowns
- Shorter queues + happier customers = more profit
Want to serve draught beer/lager but don't have a cellar?
You don't need an expensive complex cellar to serve perfectly chilled draught beer, lager, cider, guinness or wines. A beautiful Lindr chiller dispenser is the answer:
- No CO2, external chillers or pipework to install
- LONG shelf life of product in the revolutionary Key-Keg (up to 4 months)
- Differentiate by offering great products from local micro-breweries in long life key kegs
Ultra high capacity for sporting events, overflow bars and Festivals.
The ultra high throughput Lindr Kontakt 115/K Green Line two tap beer cooler is designed to efficiently chill and dispense pub quality draught beer, lager, cider or wine in commercial or professional settings. Ideal for pubs, restaurants, overflow bars, micro-breweries, mobile bars, weddings, sporting events and festivals. You can dispense two different beverages; for example connect one tap to a keg or key keg of lager and the other to a keg or key keg of prosecco or connect both taps to a single keg for maximum throughput.
- Two taps dispensing two different beverages
- Up to 245 perfectly chilled draught pints per hour
- Built in compressor - no need for a CO2 canister
- Rapid chiller, start pouring within 10 minutes of switching on
- Dedicated trained project manager for your event
- We can work with any existing suppliers or act as main contractor
Price shown INCLUDES VAT.£1,434.00